Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Mount Mercy University Online Financial Aid system! This site provides you with immediate access to your financial aid information, including:
- Up to date financial aid awards
- Missing documents needed to process your financial aid package
Log In Instructions
To log on to the system you will need to enter your Social Security Number and Mount Mercy Student Financial Aid PIN.
First Time Users:
1. Click forgot your Password
2. Enter P and your MMU Student ID for student ID without dashes and click submit (example:P000012345)
3. Verify the zip code from your FAFSA and your date of birth (example: 10/1/2010)
4. Create your PIN and confirm
Note: this PIN is different from your Department of Education PIN number that you use to complete the FAFSA form. The PIN will be one letter followed by a 5 digit number.
If you forget your PIN number you can click on "receive PIN by email". We will send your PIN number to the email address you reported on your FAFSA. You can also contact the Financial Aid Office at 319-368-6467 or firstname.lastname@example.org.